Will Rhino Cases iPad 10.2 case fit your device?
Designed in the UK, our rotating cases & covers are guaranteed to fit your iPad 10.2-inch like a glove.
Furthermore, this protective case is designed specifically to fit only the iPad 8 10.2-inch (8th Generation 2020) & iPad 7 (7th Generation 2019).
Our rotating case protects your expensive tablets, while the built-in stand makes them super practical for everyday use. Switch effortlessly between landscape and portrait viewing.
You will love the built-in holder fitted to each case keeping your apple pencil safe and secure close to your iPad.
To find out if our Rhino Cases iPad 10.2 cover will fit your iPad, check your model number found by using either of the two methods below.
How to find your model number
· Turn your iPad around so you can see the Apple logo on the rear, and at the bottom, you will see the model number printed in small writing as shown in the iPad image.
· Alternatively, you can also find your iPad model number by clicking on settings and selecting About. You should find the model number in the top section. If the number you see has a slash "/", that's the part number (for example, MY3K2LL/A). Tap the part number to reveal the model number, which has a letter followed by four digits and no slash (for example, A2342).
This iPad 10.2-inch case will fit the following model numbers only.
· A2270 on iPad (8th generation)
· A2428, A2429, A2430 on iPad (8th generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular
· A2197 on the iPad (7th generation) Wi-Fi
· A2200, A2198 on the iPad (7th generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular
Some helpful information about your Apple iPad 8th generation
Apple first introduced the Apple iPad 8th generation on September 15th, 2020, with the official release date being September 18th, 2020. The device is available in 32 GB and 128 GB capacity and has two options for the front bezel (black/white).
The iPad 10.2 8th generation is available in a choice of 3 finishes, Silver, Space Gray, and Gold. The weight of the device is 490 grams (Wi-Fi model) and 495 grams (Wi-Fi + Cellular)
The Apple iPad (8th Gen) features a 10.2-inch Retina display which is LED-backlit and Multi-touch. In addition, the screen has a special oleophobic coating that is fingerprint-resistant.
The 8MP camera allows 1080ph HD video recording at 30fps, and the slo-mo video Supports 720p at 120fps.
The iPad 8th generation price is available directly from Apple UK or John Lewis and other UK retailers in the UK.