Will this iPad 2/3/4 case fit your device?
Our iPad 4 case has been designed in the UK by our design team to fit your iPads perfectly. Each case allows easy access to all the controls and features on your iPad, ensuring the cut-outs are all in the correct place for the speakers, cameras, and other ports on your tablet. We do not sell Universal iPad cases.
To Find out our Rhino Cases iPad 4 / 3 / 2 cover will fit your iPad model, you can use the model number that can be found by using either of the two methods below.
How to find your model number
· Turn your iPad around so you can see the Apple logo on the rear, and at the bottom, you will see the model number printed in small writing as shown in the iPad image.
· Alternatively, you can also find your iPad model number by clicking on settings and selecting About. You should find the model number in the top section. If the number you see has a slash "/", that's the part number (for example, MY3K2LL/A). Tap the part number to reveal the model number, which has a letter followed by four digits and no slash (for example, A2342).
This iPad 2/3/4 case will fit the following model numbers only.
· A1395 on the iPad 2 (Wi-Fi)
· A1396 on the iPad 2 (GSM model)
· A1397 on the iPad 2 (CDMA model)
· A1416 on the iPad (3rd generation) Wi-Fi
· A1430 on the iPad (3rd generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular
· A1403 on the iPad (3rd generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular (VZ)
· A1458 on the iPad (4th generation) Wi-Fi
· A1459 on the iPad (4th generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular
· A1460 on the iPad (4th generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular (MM)