Will our iPad 9.7-inch case fit your device?
Designed in the UK, our rotating cases & covers are guaranteed to fit your iPad perfectly.
With four standing positions in total, you can effortlessly switch from portrait to landscape viewing with a simple rotate of the screen.
Each iPad 9.7 case is made from high-quality PU leather (no animal products are used in any of our items) and has an EVA backing on the inside to protect your iPads retina screen.
The intelligent has a smart feature that enables the case to turn off your iPad when the lid is closed and turn it back on when opened.
To find out if our Rhino Cases iPad 9.7 cover will fit your iPad, check your model number found by using either of the two methods below.
How to find your model number
· Turn your iPad around so you can see the Apple logo on the rear, and at the bottom, you will see the model number printed in small writing as shown in the iPad image.
· Alternatively, you can also find your iPad model number by clicking on settings and selecting About. You should find the model number in the top section. If the number you see has a slash "/", that's the part number (for example, MY3K2LL/A). Tap the part number to reveal the model number, which has a letter followed by four digits and no slash (for example, A2342).
This iPad 9.7 2017/2018 case will fit the following model numbers only.
· A1822 on the iPad (5th generation) Wi-Fi
· A1823 on the iPad (5th generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular
· A1893 on the iPad (6th generation) Wi-Fi
· A1954 on the iPad (6th generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular